Bookmark this page—whether you’re applying for graduation, creating a plan of study, or establishing your dissertation committee, the form you’re looking for is available here.
Indiana University Degrees at IUPUI
Forms for Doctoral Degrees
- Nomination of Candidacy Form (eDoc)
- Nomination of Research Committee (eDoc)
- Change of Research Committee Member Form (eDoc via One.IU)
- Defense Announcement (eDoc)
- Ph.D. Minor Form
- Application to Change from a Single to a Double Major for the PhD Degree
- Appointment of Advisory Committee (For Program Use Only)
- Request for Change of Advisory Committee Members (For Program Use Only)
Resource document for qualifying exam evaluations competencies» Qualifying Examination Competencies guide
Forms for Master’s Degrees
- Master Application for Advanced Degree (eDoc)
This eDoc replaces the forms: Application for Advanced Degree and Recommendation for Advanced Degree Form
Forms for Graduate Certificates
Recommendation for Graduate Certificate Completion - online form
NEW! This online form will replace the PDF form beginning with the August 2018 graduation date.
Recommendation for Graduate Certificate Completion (soon to be retired)
Purdue University Degrees at IUPUI
Purdue PhD and MS degrees at IUPUI require a Plan of Study form to be filed with the Purdue University Graduate School. All plans of study must be submitted electronically through https://mypurdue.purdue.edu.
All master’s degrees and PhDs in Biology, Chemistry & Chemical Biology, and Clinical Psychology are supported administratively from the University Graduate School IUPUI Graduate Office.
All PhDs in the School of Engineering, as well as the PhD in Addiction Neuroscience, Computer & Information Science, Mathematics, and Physics are administrated by the Purdue University Graduate School in West Lafayette.
Instructions for completing an electronic Plan of Study, or submitting a Request to Change the Plan of Study »
Follow these instructions to create a Form 8: Request for Appointment of Examining Committee »
Forms for Graduate Certificates:
- Biometric Computing
- Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Database Mining
- Energy Management and Assessment
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Human Resource Development
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
All IUPUI Purdue program students will use the Electronic Thesis Acceptance Form (ETAF). This form replaces all previous deposit forms (GS Forms 9, 32, 15, and 36). Click here for ETAF initiation instructions.
Other special request forms may be found on the Purdue University Graduate School website.
General Forms & General eDocs
- Graduate Professional Program Update Form
- IUPUI Graduate Credit Transfer Report—Updated Fall 2012
- Course Substitution Form
- Course Revalidation Form (eDoc under construction)
- Leave of Absence Form
- Return from Leave of Absence Form
- Termination of Study Form
- Converting Med Grades to Graduate School Letter Grades
Forms for Admissions
Forms for Program Development
The IUPUI Graduate Office will make forms or documents available to those who cannot access them via this website. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the document you wish to see.