Whether it’s an on-campus apartment, a house nearby, or a condominium downtown, we’ll help you find housing that fits your needs.

If you are looking for an on-campus apartment or townhome, the Office of Housing and Residence Life has resources that can help you find housing that fits your need. This office works to create and support living communities that foster growth, education success, and cultural understanding. Graduate students are eligible to live at Riverwalk, the Townhomes, and North Hall.

They can tell you more about apartments and townhomes around campus that will meet most budget and lifestyle preferences. Many offer student discounts.

Division of Student Affairs offers valuable resources and tips for off-campus living.