Preparing Future Faculty and Professional Program
- Don’t go through it alone—graduate students meet at weekly Writing Group sessions to support each other in writing their theses, dissertations, and other projects. Solicit feedback, bounce ideas off other students, and set aside designated writing time.
- For Fall 2017, the group will meet weekly on Tuesdays from August 22 to December 5 in the IUPUI Graduate Office conference room.
- Register here »
Grant Writing Assistance Workshop Series
- Whether you are looking for assistance while preparing a travel grant or require a fresh look at your dissertation completion fellowship application, the Grant Writing Assistance Workshop series aims to assist students throughout the grant writing process. While grant applications can be labor intensive these workshops seek to unpack and simplify the procedures.
- Vitae is the fast-growing academic community from The Chronicle of Higher Education. It offers access to free career management tools, including a dossier service; the best jobs; candid advice; and an active community to help you succeed at every stage of your career.
- Register here
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- PFFP participants have access to resources about dissertation, finding a post-doc,or fellowship, and/or the nuts and bolts of finding a tenure track job offered by the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in completing your registration for these resources.
- Contact: IUPUI Graduate Office, email@example.com, 317-274-1577
- For more information, download the flyer»
The Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL)
The IUPUI Preparing Future Faculty and Professionals Program (PFFP) is pleased to participate in the national expansion of the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL) to include the Indiana University Bloomington and IUPUI campuses. PFFP previously included CIRTL activities in its program plan, but now that IUPUI is an institutional member, will be able to offer additional opportunities for participants to develop teaching skills and increase the diversity of future faculty members in STEM. Learn more about CIRTL here» and about the expansion here». Special thanks to Associate Dean Janice Blum for her support of IUPUI campus inclusion in the expansion and strong grant writing skills!